- Very solid, good for areas where people/things may ‘bump’ into it
- Wood core with metal on both sides. Usually made with galvanized steel however can be done with copper or aluminum.
- Thicker steel can slightly improve magnetic containment and provide some emi protection
- S81 is NOT connected to parent wall. 50mm gap from wall.
- Acoustic inserts can be added within the interior framing.
- Furring track at top/bottom of wall to attach furring.
- Finish ceiling is attached to RF panel.
- RF floor is left such that finish flooring is applied directly, no sub-flooring needed.